“Vision correction treatment is one of the most satisfying procedures a surgeon can perform, as it offers my patients the gift of sight! It is the procedure I perform most often and am grateful for the honour of being able to do so every surgical list.”
Dr. Con Moshegov is the director and principal surgeon at both George Street Eye Centre and Hornsby Laser Eye Centre. He is among Australia’s most highly respected and trusted experts in the field of Cataract, Refractive and Corneal surgery, with over 25 years of experience.
A graduate of the medical faculty of the University of Sydney, Dr Moshegov underwent his specialist training at the Sydney Eye Hospital. Upon completion of his specialist training in Australia, he embarked on advanced fellowship training in corneal, cataract and refractive surgery in the United Kingdom
To date he has performed well over 40,000 procedures. He is one of the only a handful of surgeons in Australia to specialise in vision correction treatments.
Dr. Moshegov is also one of the preferred medical practitioners for the Australia Defence Force and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority.
Speciality services included but not limited to:
- VISION CORRECTION procedures using laser, lens implantation and corneal inlay for treating long-sightedness, short-sightedness, astigmatism, reading vision problems and blurry or distorted vision.
- Micro-incisional CATARACT surgery, with premium intraocular lenses and secondary laser treatment combinations, reducing or eliminating the need for prescription or reading glasses after surgery.
- LASER FLOATER treatment and other YAG laser procedures.
- CORNEAL TRANSPLANT, therapeutic laser and UV Cross Linking.
- Tissue glue PTERYGIUM surgery with autograft to prevent recurrence.
- GLAUCOMA management including utilizing LASER (SLT) and Micro-stent technology to reduce dependence eye drops.
- DIABETIC eye problems and MACULAR DEGENERATION management